Friday, March 12, 2004

 
In a fairly amusing piece, Maureen Down sets to find out if John Kerry has gotten Botox. The highlight of her column is here:

I figure that the skin on Senator Kerry's face will certainly rise at the mention of Dick Cheney's Gridiron speech, teasing that since Botox is related to botulism toxin, maybe David Kay should search for missing biowarfare agents in Senator Kerry's forehead. Is this a way to mock him for an effeminate vanity?

"No, I don't have it," he says coolly. "Vanity or Boxtox?" I ask, grimacing. "I don't have Botox, but whatever their game is, I don't care," he replies without a wisp of a wince. "That sort of thing is so childish. In the end, people will care about real choices that affect their lives."


God, I really hope we live in John Kerry's world and not Maureen Dowd's.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?