Tuesday, April 13, 2004

 
Bright finally got a story line on Everwood last night, and it was really sad. It is like you cannot get any real screen time on that show unless something bad happens to you. I was all for Bright happily falling in love with a nice, smart girl. Maybe there could be sexual tension cause she would be so bright, and he not so much. It would have been great and a reverse of the usual movie/tv story line of smart guy/dumb girl. But alas, I do run the WB television world (but I should).

The other thing I don't understand is where does Madison go to college and why can't Bright just go there? I mean I thought Madison was supposed to be fairly well together. Her school cannot be total shit. Why couldn't he have just applied and gotten in there? Wouldn't that have saved him some misery?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?