Thursday, April 08, 2004

 
The New York Times sent out an ad e-mail with the list of the 10 most viewed articles in March. I love top 10 lists so I find this to be totally exciting. The other thing that I enjoy about this is how much I like these articles. In television, I cannot stand any of of the top-rated shows. It is depressing to know that shows I adore, like everwood, have something like 6 million viewers while 7th Heaven is the highest rated show on the WB. But is the realm of the Times, I am with the majority. It may be a tiny realm, but the feeling is good nonetheless.

1) Sizing Up America: Signs of Expansion - 3/1/04

2) Spain Struggles to Absorb Worst Terrorist Attack in Its
History - 3/11/04


3) Atheist Presents Case for Taking God From Pledge - 3/25/04

4) Al Franken, Seriously - 3/21/04

5) President Asked Aide to Explore Iraq Link to 9/11 - 3/29/04

6) Whence the Wince? - Op-Ed, 3/11/04

7) Mysterious Fax Adds to Intrigue Over the Medicare Bill's
Cost - 3/18/04


8) Enraged Mob in Falluja Kills 4 American Contractors -
3/31/04


9) Friends for Decades, but Years on Court Left Them
Strangers - 3/5/04


10) Nation's Direction Prompts Voters' Concern, Poll Finds -
3/16/04




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?