Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Crash

I saw Crash. I really liked it and was totally engaged. But I feel like I was just punched in the face over and over with an idea.

Also, I can't figure how of all the actors, the Golden Globes chose to nominate Matt Dillon. I mean the whole racist cop doing a heroic thing was cool and all, but Ludacris had nearly the same arc and his smile in the van at the end was just perfect. Maybe it is because he is black. (See that is a joke, because it is a funny idea that an award nomination for movie that is so heavy handed in pointing that everything is about a race would be based on race. Unless of-course it is actually true, then it is very upseting. oy)

One more point. i think explaining jokes is a really funny concept. I am writing this now because I am convinced that eventually the rest of the world will catch up with my sense of humor, and I will need proof that it was mine first.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?