Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Who Should Win -- Best Adapted Screenplay

So I guess with only two days to go, it is about time I actually fulfill the whole goal of this watching all the oscar movies thing in the first place. It is to actually have an an opinion on should win. Sadly, I am not in an oscar pool this year. So this is about who I think should win and not who I think will win. (if anyone is in an oscar pool and wants to invite me to join or wants to create one so I can join, then yay.)

Best Adapted Screenplay.

5. Munich -- really dragged at the end. And all the political discussion, some of it was really well done, but very little of it felt new or exciting

4. The Constant Gardener -- I was told it was a thriller. I was not thrilled.

3. Brokeback -- it was really well-written and yet i could not get involved emotionally. I feel that way about McMurty's books too. I just don't give a shit.

2. Capote -- very good. But feels long. Longer than its 2 hours.

1. History of Violence -- god, this movie was good. And the story was perfectly told and perfectly paced. People sounded real. Plus, this is the only category history of violence has been nominated for and i think it should win for something.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?