Friday, May 12, 2006

 

On a More Personal Note

So I made two rules for myself when restarting this blog.

1. never write about politics
2. never write about myself.

Well, I am going to break #2 briefly to note that today i must get rid of my tv. It is 16 years old. For the past couple of months the picture has been kind of fuzzy. But mostly it is really heavy and now that i basically have to lift everything on my own, I just cannot manage to take it to my mom's in Virginia (she lives on the third floor with no elevator). And as has been astutely pointed out to me, it would cost me more to store my tv than to just buy a new (lighter) one. But I must say I am a bit sad. I have this tv for 16 years! Really, all my formative tv watching years. From Saved by the Bell, to 90210, to Dawson's Creek, to Everwood and Gilmore Girls. But alas, I must bid it farewell.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?