Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

They Are Not Sending Toby to Jail!

A couple of thoughts from the series finale of the West Wing:

1. You know, I have always felt that John Wells is not a bad writer. He wrote much of early ER and I remember thinking that was just great. And so I would like to mention that while I am sad that Aaron Sorkin did not write the episode, I still thought it was compelling. And yes, I cried. quite a bit.

2. However, in case you missed it or stopped watching 3 years ago, Aaron Sorkin had a cameo. wtf? Why didn't he just write the episode?

3. Toby gets pardoned. So I was wrong, but as you can guess from my previous post, I am really happy that I was wrong. However, why wasn't Toby featured in this episode? He was such an essential character, he should have been in the finale. Ron the secret service agent made the finale, Ed and Larry made the finale, Mallory too, why not Toby?

4. Loose ends. What is CJ doing next? besides living with Danny, they never tell us. Also, is that woman whose name I can't remember (kate?) is she fellowing Will to Oregon? Is he definately going? Also, no idea. Who is the next press secretary?

5. Charlie would not be going to Georgetown law, he would be going to Yale.

6. I got all teary when Donna saw her new office.

7. It was totally predictable, the whole Bartlet for America thing, and yet as soon as I realized that this is where the episode was going, I got all teary.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?