Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Little Women

There were three beloved books of my pre-teen/early teen years. Pride and Prejudice, Little Women, and Anne of Green Gables.

This past year, Keira Knightly has already played the heroine of one of these books. This past weekend, when my parents took me to see Little Women - the musical, I became convinced she should play a second heroine, namely Jo. You see, the actress who played Jo in the Musical looked an awful lot like Knightly, or at least she did from the balcony seats. But really, the Knightly look worked. And knightly plays fiery very well. Someone should get on this.

Sadly, I am not sure if Knightly could complete the trifeca of favorite female characters of my childhood, she does not have red hair, and i think she would look awful with it, but who knows, maybe I can be convinced otherwise.

Comments:
Megan Follows would beat Keira Knightly hands-down if there were ever a red hair dying contest.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?