Friday, October 20, 2006

 

30 Rock

That was refreshing. I only say that because for the past 4 weeks I have been weighed down by the heavy-handedness and pretentiousness of Studio 60. I am yet to write on Studio 60 because it has been too upsetting to me how little I like the show. But 30 Rock is just a show about a show. The show within the show does not claim to be a groundbreaking television show, and none of the writers claim to be geniuses. It is just a show, i am not even sure if the Girlie show is supposed to be particularly good. But best of all, not all the hopes of the network are pinned on this Girlie Show. God, there is something so unbearable about how important Sorkin thinks his Studio 60 is. Tiny Fey has more perspective.

All that being said, it is not something i will watch again. I don't watch all that many sitcoms, and this is no scrubs or arrested development.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?