Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Veronica Mars Mystery

If you are reading this, and don't watch the show. Do not read on. Instead, drop whatever you are doing and go rent the dvds and watch this show. You will thank me.

I explained in an earlier post that i like who done its, because I want to know who did it. But there is another side to my enjoyment for who done its, with the exception of movies like Fight Club and The Usual Suspects, the big reveal of who did it is always a little anticlimatic. And Fight Club and THe Usual Suspects are less who done its, the movies with a twist at the end.

So take last night's Veronica Mars. I mean the reveal of the rapist was pretty interesting and it was a great episode. But at the same time it was a little disappointing. I mean they could not give a very good reason for why Mercer raped all those girls. He wanted to save time by avoiding having to actually pick them up at a bar or party? and why did he shave their heads? I mean I guess the answer can be that he is sociopathic bastard but that is kind of unsatisfying. I wanted more, a better reason or something. That being said, the last scene with the dead dean was awesome, and I totally need to know who killed him. so yea, I again want to who did it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?