Friday, January 05, 2007

 

But at Least Ryan Won't End Up with Marissa...

Just when I proclaim that the OC is good again, Fox cancels it. At first I was bummed. Even though I was skeptical that the show's improvement would last, I am going to miss those Newport Beach-ers. They are just so shiny. And their surroundings too. But then I considered sitting through a Taylor/Ryan break-up and then Ryan trying to save another girl, and Julie committing another crime, and it all seemed so tiresome. This way the show can end on a good note. Ryan can end up in a normal, healthy relationship and go off to Berkeley. Seth and Summer can go to Providence together and we can imagine they live happily ever after, etc. And most importantly, without Marissa.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?