Monday, July 30, 2007

 

Amanda Peet!

I have had another celebrity-spotting. This one included speaking.

I was on an Amtrak to DC when Amanda Peet asked me to switch seats so that she, her mother, and her baby could all sit in one set of seats. I obliged (this was before I realized who it was). And then I looked up and realized who it was. She is tiny. At first I thought she was a teenage mother, it was only on seeing her face (and she has a pretty distinctive face) that I realized who she was.

Anyway, I sat across the aisle from them. I spent the train ride thinking it was odd that I knew so much about this woman, like where she went to college (Columbia!) and the name of her kid (ok, i can't remember the name of her baby but i know I saw it when it was published in EW) and I pretended this was a normal interaction with a stranger.

I also thought about how she got to live my greatest dream, being a character in Aaron Sorkin's imagination. Sadly, at this point, his imagination began to suck.

Comments:
Her baby's name is Frances Pen, of course.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?