Saturday, May 10, 2008

 

Made of Honor

It had a character called Tiny Shorts Guy, who was supposed to be funny, I think, but I could not/still cannot believe that the writers thought this was humor. It was just a character who was really uncool, nerdy if you will. His whole thing was that he was really uncool (I can't think of a better word because I think it would give the character more depth than he was given in the movie) so that Dempsy and his friends wanted nothing to do with him, but he hung around anyway. Really? Seriously? Who did the writers think was their intended audience? 10 year old boys? Because, you know, the writers are off. This is a chick flick, intended for women. And I can't think of a single woman, even 10 year old women, who would be like, oh look, really nerdy guy with tiny shorts....hahahaha.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?