Saturday, July 19, 2008

 

Batman

God, that was so creepy. About an hour in, I started thinking about how much I wanted to walk out. I was not enjoying myself ,I was so terrified, it was like was a horror movie. But I didn't, I wanted to save face with my friends. But aren't superhero movies supposed to be fun? And also, aren't all the characters in Batman supposed to have human alter egos and then they turn into supercharacters at night? I really wanted to see Heath Ledger without the make-up, just so I would have one last movie memory of him. I need to watch 10 things I hate about you.

Also, with all these sequels, there are no more happy endings. I mean I may have been ok with all the violence and horrible joker scenes if there was some sort of happy ending. But the movie ends with the joker still alive and Batman being chased by dogs. I wish there had been a parade. And that Batman got the girl. Ok, maybe Batman getting the girl is too much, but that Harvey stayed good and he saved gotham and got the girl. But instead, they have to set it up for the next Batman. But unlike, say a trilogy where you know, Hans Solo may be frozen and the galaxy in danger now, but wait two years and there will be ewoks and love, there is never going to be a happy ending, because there can always be another Batman movie.

On a side note, ahhhh...Christian Bale is so....sigh worthy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?